Monday, October 25, 2010
Going "SHOPPING"...AKA HOME!!!!
I never thought this post was coming so soon! Allie got her feeding tube taken out this morning. She also got her oxygen taken off. Then the doctor came in for rounds and told me as long as Allie continues to gain weight and does good without oxygen, she will be going home next week!!! WHOOOO freaking HOOOOO!!!! I am so on cloud nine, i am trying not to get too excited, but thats just me i cant contain my emotions!!! I like to stay positive so that it happens!! ALL the glory goes to GOD for this wonderful miracle!!! I can't even begin to discribe the feeling of this. I am such a proud mamma, and i have the best daughter in the world. She is such a fighter, and has been since day one. I think she gets that from me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No doubt, she gets her fight from her momma!
ReplyDeleteThat's so awesome! That would be amazing to get to go home next week- and with NO oxygen!!! Can't wait to see pics of her without it on! ;)
ReplyDelete