Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

So Much To Be THANKFUL For!!

As Thanksgiving approaches i sit and think of all that i have been given this year. Yes this year has been a hard, long year, but i must say it was and is well worth it. At the beginning of the year Jordan lost his job and we lost our house and had to move in with his mom. Then a month later I found out I was pregnant. I was so over joyed but at the same time i thought we are in no position to have a baby right now!! But never once did anything but having her cross my mind!! Then we had a tough pregnancy. Bleeding, clotting disorders, spina bifida scare and then her coming early. We also had a wedding planned but due to pregnancy issues it got cancelled, and we went to the court house after Allie came. The 100 days we spent in the NICU was the greatest and worsts days of my life. I am so glad it turned out the way it did, and that we didn't have to go down the road that alot of parents have to. So this year I have a bunch of stuff to be thankful for!  I have my amazing daughter, who is my world and i don't know what i would of done if i lost her. I have my wonderful husband, I know he couldn't be there as much as we both wanted him to, but if it wasn't for him alot of the times i would of lost it! I am thankful for my awesome family, Especially my mother. We have a few bumpy years but we are doing good now. And when Allie was first born she was there every step. She has help all 3 of us so much that i don't know where we would be without her. I have so Great friends that also helped me alot and probably got most of my venting then anything, but they didn't mind. So this year I am so thankful for everything. We have been so blessed and I thank GOD everyday for all I have. I know life has it's bumps, but there are things along the way that make those bumps just distant nightmares. So be thankful for every step in life, because you never know where the next one take you. I just pray next year is half as good this one has been, but i am predicting a better year!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment