Thursday, September 30, 2010
I am just so proud!!!
I am just proud and amazed every time i look at allison. She is getting so big and "mature" at the same time! She is becoming more awake and alert every minute. They say premiees are usually 2 months behind in devolpment, and now i believe it. She use to sleep all day and do no interaction at all. Now she is alert and looks at me while i talk, she smiles, she looks around at her sarroundings. She is being such a girl being all into everyones buisness...lol I just sat today and looked at her in amazment, and cried becasue i am so happy. I LOVE being a mommy that all i have ever wanted to be. Now i am and get to spend every day watching her grow and learn and thats the best thing in the world. I love her more than words or actions could explain. I so can't wait to go shopping(home)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment